Saturday, January 22, 2011

Trying...

Hello all,

I hope everyone had a nice Christmas holiday. I am loving my new job (promotion) and really like the bosses, its so nice to have someone you can go to with problems and they are willing to hear new ideas.
I've been cooking a lot lately, which now that I think about it has been therapy for me. Its been good and the family seems to enjoy it. I am still training for the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer, which anyone can donate to (I have to do fundraising-which I despise but hey its for a great cause), I really need to kick it into gear I only have approx 112 days left. Then I will be off to Boston, I'm sure the days will be a blur. I am trying to plan a trip to the South of France in June. I figure I need something to look forward to (school is done the Monday before the race). If everything goes right I will be going with my aunt (my mom's baby sister) and some others. I am really excited, I have never been to Europe.
Please keep my aunt and uncle in your thoughts and prayers (my mom's older sister & her husband)...my aunt is still on the kidney transplant list and is battling an infection. My uncle had to have a biopsy on his prostate (due to some test results that came back before Christmas). I don't know how much more they can take. I'm hoping Uncle Paul's biopsy comes back negative and everything is fine. My fingers are crossed.

I hope everyone is doing well and that your 2011 is great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment