Sunday, December 5, 2010

Not been a good couple of months.....

A lot has happened since the last post. Unfortunately its not been good, well only one good thing. I love my new job and it seems to be going well so far.
David came home, we saw each other and nothing since. Unfortunately he wasn't the man I thought he was. Didn't have the common courtesy to say goodbye. That is what really hurts about everything. I haven't wanted to say it out loud because I didn't want to believe that I have been tossed aside yet again. So I am slowly but surely trying to get over things but its hard especially during this time of year, its an awful time of year to be by yourself.
The next bomb to fall was that my grandmother passed away last Friday (the day after Thanksgiving). We knew she wasn't doing well but on Thursday she was stable. Hardest of all was making the trek up to Indiana. I know it hit my mom hard especially having to deal with two of her five sisters and the fact that the burial was on her birthday. But we are all taking it one day at a time.
I am hoping that we will be able to have a nice Christmas up in PA this year. I was really hoping to spend it at home with just the five of us but we are headed up to PA to spend it with my Aunt Cathy and her family.
I only have one week left of school and I am looking forward to a much needed break. I just need to get through next semester and then I will be done with my Associates degree. I am thinking about taking a semester or two off so that I can save up some money and not have to take out any student loans to finish up my bachelor's degree.
I hope everyone had a very happy Thanksgiving and that your Christmas is all that you dream of.

No comments:

Post a Comment